30.4.13

FIND OUT 2 ORAL EXAM 2013


Amb els problemes que hem tingut amb l'altre sistema de GOEAR, hem decidit utilitzar la pàgina de SOUND CLOUD.  El sistema és molt semblant però amb la diferència que apareixen tots els arxius d'audio amb una petita aplicació a continuació i desprès les preguntes amb format de text.  Bona sort i disfruteu practicant!!


1. What’s your name? My name is __________.
 

2. How old are you? I´m ________ years old.
 

3. How are you? I´m fine, thanks./ great/ okay/ sad.
 

4. What’s your favourite colour? It’s _________.
 

5. Count from 1 to 20....
 

6. Count from 30 to 100: 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100
 

7. Can I borrow your ___________ (rubber/pencil/pen), please?
- Yes, of course. Here you are.
- Thank you.
 

8. Do you like pizza (chocolate/cake/vegetables/rice/fish)?
- Yes, I do.
- No, I don’t.
 

9. What do you like? I like _____ and ______ (fish, rice, cake, ice cream, vegetables, fish)
 

10. What are the days of the week? (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
 

11. What do you do in the holidays?

I go to the beach/zoo/park/mountains/
fair BY train/bus/car


12. What do you do with your eyes/ears/mouth/nose/hands?
I listen with my ________.
I see with my________.
I taste with my________.
I touch with my________.
I smell with my________.
 

13. What can you see on the farm?
I can see __a pig________. (pig)
__________________________________.(duck)

__________________________________. (horse)

__________________________________. (sheep)

__________________________________. (hen)

14. What’s the weather like today?
It’s hot/cold AND sunny / rainy/snowing/windy/cloudy TODAY.

15. Is it a ________ (computer game/ board game/ doll/ bike)?
- Yes, it is.
- No, it isn´t.
 

16. What is it made of? It’s made of METAL/PLASTIC/RUBBER/WOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE A MESSAGE!! ESCRIU UN MISSATGE!!