16.4.13

FIND OUT 1 ORAL EXAM 2013






Amb els problemes que hem tingut amb l'altre sistema de GOEAR, hem decidit utilitzar la pàgina de SOUND CLOUD.  El sistema és molt semblant però amb la diferència que apareixen tots els arxius d'audio amb una petita aplicació a continuació i desprès les preguntes amb format de text.  Bona sort i disfruteu practicant!!




1.  What’s your name?   My name is __________.


2.  What’s this?    It’s a ___________.  
(pen, pencil, ruler, rubber, pencil sharpener, crayon)
  

3.  What colour is this?  It’s __________.
(red, blue, yellow, green, brown, orange, pink, purple, white, black)

4.  Count from 1 to 10:  
one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine ten

5.  Who’s this?  (look at the photo)
This is my:  mummy/daddy/grandma/grandpa/sister/brother

6.  (At the shop)
-   Can I have some ___________ , please?
(apples, pears, eggs, tomatoes, ham, cheese)
-    Yes, of course.
-    Here you are

7.  (Hide and seek at home)
- _______, are you IN the________?
(hall, bedroom, garage, bathroom, living room, kitchen)
-  Yes, I am.
-  No, I´m not.

8.  (The pet in my box)
- Have you got a ________ in your box?
(tortoise, parrot, dog, cat, hamster, rabbit)
- Yes, I have.
- No I haven’t.

9.  How old are you?  I´m ________. (five, six, seven)

10.  What’s this?  This is my ____ (head, nose, mouth, body)


No comments:

Post a Comment

WRITE A MESSAGE!! ESCRIU UN MISSATGE!!